7 April 2013

Off air...

No new episode of the For A' That podcast today. In view of our unrelenting Scottish political chatter since the start of 2013, Michael and I thought we'd take a belated Easter weekend off, loaf about, roast toothsome corners of dead animals, and enjoy a general off-topic mooch.  

To tide you over until next weekend, you might consider lending your lugs to Michael's latest ScotIndyPod instead. His interviewee this week as Nighet Nasim Riaz, who is involved in the nascent Women for Independence campaign.

Toodle-oo the noo. 

2 comments :

  1. Don't know about you, I went to a nice party in a house with people that seemed to have money coming out of their arse.

    Not my natural environment but I think I did ok. They forced me to pick up a guitar for the first time in 7 years and I think I managed not to embarrass myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice lump of brisket. Rioja.

      I've always suspected that, in your cups, you'd turn troubadour.

      Delete